Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear Texas Basketball,

Oh my, where to begin. You are such a rollercoaster this season. I was not anticipating this ride back in October and yet it has been nothing but chaos ever since January rolled around. You win, you lose, I think you're going to win and you lose, I think you're going to lose and you win. The bottom line is...you're just not what you were hyped up to be and it saddens my heart.

The time has come...we're nearing March, pull it together! I will not give up hope. I will not stop cheering loud, and watching every game. And yes, I'm still even going to Kansas for the tourney. Mainly to see this one though :)


Love and Hook'em,

Haley


Ps. The benefit of having dual school citizenship - ags, you're on a roll! You're doin more than alright and makin me proud!!

1 comment:

  1. The Horns AND The Tigers are hurting my heart this year...it's just too much for a girl to handle who's not used to such things.

    ReplyDelete